B Bldg (NSW), Grad Cert OHS (Newc)
Sally started her professional career as a graduate in Building Construction in 1977 working principally in residential housing and medium density building construction in Sydney and the Hunter Valley. From there she progressed to become site administrator, site engineer, site manager and project manager for a wide range of building and construction projects, including large heavy industrial projects, shopping centres, health care, commercial buildings and residential high-rise.
Sixteen years ago she moved into Occupational Health and Safety using her previous experience in construction project management as a basis. She has since obtained extensive direct WHS management experience and additional qualifications in WHS theory and Management Systems auditing.
She specialises in WHS consultancy to the construction industry and has extensive consultancy experience in the mining industry both in Australia and overseas.
- Conducting facilitated WHS Risk Assessments and reviews
- WHS management systems assessments
- WHS Management Systems auditing
- Certified OHS Management Systems Auditor (2001)
- Graduate Certificate in OHS, University of Newcastle (1999)
- Bachelor of Building, University of NSW (1977)
- Mines Industry Risk Management MINE703 (September 2008)
- BowTieXP Master Class (RPS 2009)
- ICAM Lead Investigator Accreditation (2013)